Gail Doerfling Associate Broker
• My 10 years of experience with Merrill Lynch managing a real estate department and 8 years as Vice President of Red Carpet Keim International Relocation as well as marketing foreclosure properties for Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, MGIC and banks and with a State of Michigan Builders license building new single family construction in the Detroit Metropolitan area; I am in a unique position to assist you with the purchase of a home or a package of homes.
• My specialty is a thorough understanding of the mortgage foreclosure process the real estate market in the Detroit Metropolitan area and single family construction. It is this experience that has enabled me to provide knowledgeable help to homeowners, seek out and provide the best deal for investors.
• Serving ALL of Wayne, Oakland, Livingston, and Macomb Counties.
• Associate Broker
• e-PRO - Internet Professional Certification
• CDPE - Certified Distressed Property Expert, a designation that is granted to realtors who have complete training to deal with short sales. This designation signifies extensive training on the short sale/foreclosure process.
• Luxury Properties
• New Homes
• Farm & Ranch
• Buyer Representative
• First Time Buyers