Rose Burns REALTOR®
• First licensed in 1984, and re-entered the industry in 2005. With years of experience and knowledge in different phases of the market, my dedication to excellent customer service has never waivered.
• Being prompt and professional is the core to my success. My mission is to facilitate a smooth buying/selling process from start to finish. My focus is to serve clients with honesty and integrity while providing them with the knowledge they need to help in the decision making process. My goal is to help you reach YOUR real estate goals!
• Top 30 Producer specializing in Wayne, Washtenaw, Oakland, and Livingston Counties.
• Buyer and Seller Representation
• GMAR - Greater Metropolitan Association of REALTORS
• MAR - Michigan Association of REALTORS
• NAR - National Association of REALTORS
• Cartus A-team Relocation Specialist
• Luxury Properties
• New Homes
• Buyer Representative
• First Time Buyers
• I-275 corridor including Plymouth, Canton, Westland, Livonia, Garden City, Belleville, Northville, Novi, Farmington, Green Oak, South Lyon, Ypsilanti, Ann Arbor, and all surrounding communities.
• Expert in home staging and recommendations to get your home sold with in a timely matter.
• Being a full time REALTOR, I research homes and prices on a daily basis.
• Lived in Metro Detroit most of my life and knowledgeable of numerous market areas.
• International Diamond Society Award Winner
• International Sterling Society Award Winner
• Top 30 Company Award Recipient including Buyer Controlled Sales and Residential Listings Sold
• Rookie of the Year award 2006